Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Meaningful busy journey


As I print my dissertation, I felt a great sense of relieve that it is all over. I have finished one year worth of coursework on Conservation Biology. It is very worth it. The things that I had learnt and the people I had journeyed with throughout this one year.

As I combined my three years of zoology and one year of conservation biology, I have learned so much from the biology area both the lab and also the fieldwork. The experiences that I gained from both are priceless. I thanked God that He had given me the opportunity to learn what I have all along be passionate about (tell you truth, I didn’t do very well for biology during my schooling years). However, by His grace, He has given me this opportunity to discover beauty and wondrous of His creations.

I thanked my family for their support in my decision and walk in life. They always provide the best for me. I thanked God that He has placed me in this family that He had weaved together. All of us in the family may be different in perspectives, attitudes, and even our personal strengths and weaknesses, but all of us know very well Who had created and love us at first sight and thought. We love our beloved CREATOR. Even for my family itself, we had gone through different journeys of discovering what He wants us to do. I thanked God for the journeys that He had brought all of through. He is ever faithful in our life.

As I finished and accomplished my university years, I thanked God for the great journey; how He is willing to be my fisherman. There were ups and downs during my university years too. Through it all, I have grown to be a matured and responsible person in every work I am entrusted to. Truth to be told, I wasn’t a good worker all the time. There are times where I just don’t feel like doing it at all. Thank God for encouraging friends which were always watchful and helpful especially in times like that (You may never expect them to realize it but God gave them good six sense to know or maybe I was expressive with my actions haha..) 

This part of life was indeed a busy and meaningful one. Busy : my eyes bags and dark circles can tell you how have it been. Meaningful: the experiences, the journey, the talks, the time shared together, laughter and jokes. I am truly thankful for all that God had given. 


No comments:

Post a Comment