Thursday, March 15, 2012

Count on your Friend!

To be accountable is to be responsible for the effects of one's actions and to be willing to explain or to be criticized for them.


1 Cor 1:8-9
He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be BLAMELESS on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with his son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful. 

To have a friend that we can be GENUINE and can express ourselves is a GIFT from God. God has blessed us with friends that can walk alongside with us so we can be encourage in our walk with Him and help us to be accountable to Him in all we do! 

In any trials and temptation, God has promised that He will keep us STRONG and He is a FAITHFUL GOD.

I thanked God that I always have a friend who I can pour my heart out especially at moments I am all emotionally STRESSED inside. By saying it out, I also get to hear myself and also clear my mind on different issues. That also allow me to see things from a different perspectives. This friend of mine also checked on me from time to time (I thanked God for that) :)

Sometimes we need a friend to count on to journey in this life. :)  
Will you BE ACCOUNTABLE to someone today?

2 comments: