Friday, December 28, 2012

LOOKing BACK, MOVING FORWARD

It's the END already???!!!!!!!! You must be kidding me! The year end so fast! 
My months passed so fast. MY DAYS have gone and passed!

In the midst of our busyness, often time we forget to pause and think what had we done for the year. We are just living in the motion. My friends, before we run ahead of ourselves heading for a new year, hoping for things to be better than this year, let's take a step back to look at this year.

In the year 2012
What had been the most life-giving to you?
What had been the most not life-giving to you?
What is the name you would like to give?

Maybe the year had been a good year for some, while some had gone through difficult times. Despite the ups and downs, the lessons behind it all are far most important.

My year had been a year of learning and reshaping of my mindset. It has stretched me to the extent I never thought I can. That had been the most life-giving to me. While, I do have my moments that I caught myself being too tired leading to being short-tempered and wanted to do so much but only getting little done. It's not life-giving to me or to people around me. The name for 2012 is STRETCHING by my PATIENT FATHER.

Look back, my friends and close this year, for yourself. 



I loved playing visual games (though I may not be good at it, but I enjoyed it). When I was playing Angry Bird Star Wars, the birds moves forward to launch with a mission to kill the piggies in white. Jaws Revenge, moves forward to chomp what's in front. Subway Surfer, to just run forward getting away from the inspector with a goal to collect as many gold coins as possible. All the games played have the same motif:
Moving FORWARD


We all move forward. The days that had come and gone will never ever be lived the SAME. The experience gained were all left as memories and lessons of life. Moving forward brings hope and looking forward on what is in store for us. It is said in Proverbs 6:2, men without vision will perish




Making new resolutions for the coming year is important. It sets you to go out to do what you have put as goals. So, as you end your year by looking back, spent some time to also make resolutions for yourself. It may be just being healthy, or sleep early, or even giving your full attention to another person for as long as 3 mins? :) It's the simple things that matters.

Making resolutions are important as keeping to it!
(that's a whole new chapter to it)

Look back and learn
Be simple and moving forward

No comments:

Post a Comment